Newsletters and Reports
- Advancing Health Equity: Addresses COVID-19 health disparities and health inequities.
- Asthma Notes: Newsletter for the Texas Gulf Coast Asthma Coalition.
- Breathe with Pride: Houston LGBTQ2IA+ Tobacco Prevention and Control Initiative.
- Community Health Reports: Health disparities and equity in Houston.
- Fifth Ward/Kashmere Gardens Union Pacific Railroad Site Contamination and Area Cancer Cluster
- Houston HealthScope: Newsletter for the Houston Health Department.
- Houston Health Highlights: Health issues affecting Houstonians.
- Houston Health Department Strategic Plan
- Improving health outcomes related to COVID-19
Icons from www.flaticon.com
Page last reviewed: March 3, 2023
News and Features
Latest News from CDC Health Alert Network
- Measles Exposure at a Large Gathering in Kentucky, February 2023 and Global Measles Outbreaks - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 488
- Increased Chikungunya Virus Activity in Paraguay and Associated Risk to Travelers - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 487
- Increase in Extensively Drug-Resistant Shigellosis in the United States - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 486
- Outbreak of Extensively Drug-resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa Associated with Artificial Tears - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 485
- Increase in Pediatric Invasive Group A Streptococcal Infections - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 484
- Important Updates on COVID-19 Therapeutics for Treatment and Prevention - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 483
- Interim Guidance for Clinicians to Prioritize Antiviral Treatment of Influenza in the Setting of Reduced Availability of Oseltamivir - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 482
- Update on Managing Monkeypox in Patients Receiving Therapeutics - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 481
- Update on Ebola Virus Disease (Sudan ebolavirus) Outbreak in Central Uganda - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 480
- Increased Respiratory Virus Activity, Especially Among Children, Early in the 2022-2023 Fall and Winter - Health Alert Network (HAN) No. 479
- Pediatric diarrhea patients living in urban areas have a higher incidence of Clostridioides difficile infection
- Exploring COVID-19 Vaccine Attitudes among Racially and Ethnically Minoritized Communities: Community Partners' and Residents' Perspectives
- Predictors of HIV Molecular Cluster Membership and Implications for Partner Services
- Wastewater surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza in preK-12 schools shows school, community, and citywide infections
- Expanding Medicaid to Reduce Human Immunodeficiency Virus Transmission in Houston, Texas: Insights From a Modeling Study
- "Everything…Fell Apart Once COVID-19 Hit"-Leveraging the COVID-19 Response to Strengthen Public Health Activities toward Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Qualitative Study
- Clinical Outcomes Associated with Co-infection of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacterales and other Multidrug-Resistant Organisms
- Impact of molecular sequence data completeness on HIV cluster detection and a network science approach to enhance detection
- Six-Month Outcomes of Infants Born to People With SARS-CoV-2 in Pregnancy
- Sexual Behaviors and Human Papillomavirus Vaccination in a Heterosexually Active Adult Population at Increased Risk for HIV Infection