Page last reviewed: March 1, 2023
Our spacious centers provide a variety of services to Houstonians and are available for public and private events. Work in partnership with collaborating agencies to provide educational resources, direct services, referrals, access to basic needs, and other social services needs
- Healthy food through our farmers markets, produce wagons, and community gardens
- Education to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes or high blood pressure
- Computer room and free WiFi
- Application help for financial assistance programs such as Medicaid, Affordable Care Act Insurance, and Harris Health Financial Assistance
- Facility rentals for private events
- Meeting space for public events and meetings
- Fitness activities and exercise equipment
- Services for seniors (60+) and older (meals, benefits counseling, fitness activities)
- Help with accessing health care and social services
- Comcast Lift Zones that provide free hotspot internet access to help students get online, participate in distance learning, and do their homework.
Multi-Service Center Locations
Acres Homes Multi-Service Center
6719 W. Montgomery Rd.
Houston, Texas 77091-3105
Alief Neighborhood Center
11903 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77072-2310
Denver Harbor Multi-Service Center
6402 Market St.
Houston, Texas 77020-6840
Fifth Ward Multi-Service Center
4014 Market St.
Houston, Texas 77020-4129
Hiram Clarke Multi-Service Center
3810 W. Fuqua St.
Houston, Texas 77045-6402
Kashmere Multi-Service Center
4802 Lockwood Dr.
Houston, Texas 77026-2941
Magnolia Multi-Service Center
7037 Capitol St.
Houston, Texas 77011-4643
Northeast Multi-Service Center
9720 Spaulding St.
Houston, Texas 77016-4841
Southwest Multi-Service Center
6400 High Star Dr.
Houston, Texas 77074-5006
Sunnyside Health and Multi-Service Center
4410 Reed Road
Houston, Texas 77051-2718
Third Ward Multi-Service Center
3611 Ennis St.
Houston, Texas 77004-4407
West End Multi-Service Center
170 Heights Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77020-3729