Page last reviewed: May 25, 2023
The Houston Health Department has been providing high-quality, income-friendly dental services to the Houston community for over 30 years. We offer comprehensive dental care to adults and children (starting at six months) as well as teach them how to maintain good oral health by flossing daily, brushing their teeth twice a day, and scheduling regular dental checkups.
Dental services are provided at these locations:
- Welcoming new patients.
- Serving adults and children.
- Offering preventative and restorative services.
- Experienced, caring, bilingual staff.
- Medicaid card: 6 months through 21 years old.
- Chip card: 1 year through 18 years old.
- Title V: Persons 6 months through 21 years old and who DO NOT HAVE dental insurance. Pregnant women during pregnancy and through 90 DAYS after delivery.