Page last reviewed: May 18, 2023
Our health centers protect the health and social well-being of all Houstonians. They provide patient services to meet the community’s present and future needs in family planning, immunizations, tuberculosis diagnosis, care for sexually transmitted diseases, and dental care.
Health Center Locations
Northside Health Center
8504 Schuller Road
Houston, Texas 77093
La Nueva Casa de Amigos Health Center
1809 North Main Street
Houston, Texas 77009
Sharpstown Health Services
6201 Bonhomme Road
Houston, Texas 77036
Sunnyside Health and Multi-Service Center
4410 Reed Road
Houston, Texas 77051
- No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay; there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available.
- We offer flu shots to uninsured and underinsured people on a sliding fee scale.
- Patients are seen on a first come, first served basis. All times are subject to change.
Telemedicine Visits Now Available
You can now have a live virtual visit with any of our telemedicine providers from your home. If you are an existing Houston Health Department patient with an active OCHIN MyChart account, you can request an appointment through your OCHIN MyChart account.
Trouble logging in?
If you have trouble logging in or need to reactivate OCHIN MyChart, please call the clinic you last visited.
How to activate your account
- Visit the OCHIN MyChart website.
- Download the app.
- Enter the activation code you received during your last office visit.
If you have not received services with us before, you will need to call one of our clinics to get registered and setup an OCHIN MyChart account.